General terms of business
1. Jobuba International Group (JIG)The website www.jobuba.com is hosted from the Jobuba International Group (JIG) and operated by offices in Germany, Switzerland, and Slovenia.
2. Usage Agreement
2.1. Jobuba presents an interactive online portal for providing and finding jobs. For the active participation on the portal you must sign a license agreement, by accepting our Terms and Conditions. Fees for the use of Jobuba portal will only be collected if offers are entered into the system to generate revenues with it. With permission of parents or guardian, the use is also possible for limited legal user with age of below 18 years. A form to sign a participation approval for limited legal capacity can be found on our website in PDF format. Please send the completed and signed form to the email address: info (at) jobuba.com
2.2. For the registration of the license agreement we need your true personal data in queries fields. To every question you have to answer in a truthful way.
2.3. The license agreement starts by creating an account on one hand and our acceptance on the other. Our acceptance is our e-mail confirming to your registration. (This regulation applies to the web portal and iOS and Android app)
2.4. When you register, you make these Terms and Conditions become part of the License Agreement. These terms and conditions then regulate the legal relationship between Jobuba and you as user / community member. The contract in the form of these terms and conditions is stored by Jobuba and is available on the website in the currently valid issue.
3. Right of withdrawal Info
Instructions on withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.To exercise the right of withdrawal, we need to be informed. Please send us an Email to - [email protected] - with your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) drawn. We are already giving up the rights to which we are entitled. Obligations to reimburse benefits must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation and for us with their receipt. End of Indoctrination Info
4. Our Services - Providing our technical services
4.1. Jobuba collects job offers from professional and private resellers and provides them on the websites and applications, specified under § 2 Terms for interaction between job providers and job seekers. For our services we charge a small administration fee of 1 Euro for private persons and 50 Euro for companies or the same value in other currency. Jobuba reserves the right to be able to adjust the prices quoted in response to general cost increases. About every confirmed booking you`ll get a note. On www.jobuba.com each user can - be a company or a private person - store a profile which should be fulfilled with realistic information because of creating confidence and security.
4.2 Jobuba accept job offers from potential job providers and publish them on the web portal and the iOS and Android app.
4.3. Job providers and job seekers decide independently whether and under what conditions a contract between them is concluded. If Jobuba informed a user about a concluded contract, the job offer is no longer visible.
4.4. The website is purely a communication and interaction platform for potential job providers and job seekers. Jobuba accesses at no time in ongoing interactions between parties. Jobuba is never a party in the interactions between members. Jobuba is not responsible for the accuracy of information given by the user. Jobuba is not a representative of the members and will not act as a representative. The portal Jobuba is only a technical service.
5. Our expectations
5.1. Because of the interests of other members you always agree to make only correct and complete information on Jobuba or on the website in connection with job offers and job seeking.
5.2. Each user can create max. two accounts. This occurs when a real estate professional would occur as a private provider for odd jobs. Multiple accounts otherwise are permitted, either in its own name on behalf of a third party. Any exception to this rule must be expressly requested in writing and granted with permission of Jobuba.
5.3. Commercial and private job providers and job seekers undertake, to use Jobuba exclusively for contact between users. Care must be taken especially from the actors, make sure that you comply with the legal provisions of the country in which you operate. (For example, reporting requirements, social security obligations, minimum wage etc. regulations for Germany read at http://www.minijob-zentrale.de/DE/0_Home/node.html)
5.4. As a user of Jobuba you agree to other contractors for contract compliance by the respective legal provisions of the country in which you operate. Violations can result in legal action, but are not rated by Jobuba.
5.5. All users of Jobuba undertake applicable law to be observed in the use of the website and app. This includes in particular the prohibition of the publication of offensive, untruth, glorify violence, obscene materials, racist or pornographic content, as well as prohibiting the publication of legally protected intellectual property.
6.1. Jobba reserves the right to terminate alleged illegal content and services on the website provisionally or permanently remove, once it obtains from objectionable content knowledge. The person, responsible for the publication of inappropriate content and offers, is liable for any damage thereby caused culpably and provides Jobuba claims by third parties including the reasonable costs of legal defense.
6.2. Jobuba has the right to possibly immediate termination of the user contract for good cause (§ 314 BGB – German Law) for culpable violation of the Terms and the rights of other users. As less restrictive measure Jobuba may limit a limited period all or individual services.
6.3. Jobba liable only for damages that were caused by gross negligence or intent.
6.4. Claims under the Product or Equipment Safety Act, for culpable causation of damages to life, body or health, for fraudulent misrepresentation, damages in lieu or in addition to the performance with material breaches of duty, for the no-fault liability for defects, because Jobuba of impossibility or unreasonableness, due to an inherited guarantee for the quality or for an inherited risk of procurement remain unaffected.
6.5 The liability regime extends to the personal liability of legal representatives and agents of Jobuba International Group. A reversal of the burden of proof is not connected with the above provisions.
7. Contract PeriodThe license agreement is concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated on the part of users with immediate effect by deleting the member account. Alternatively, the termination by e-mail to: info (at) jobuba.com could be ask for. Jobuba may terminate the contract within a period of 10 days. The right to terminate for good cause remains unaffected.
8. Contents of usersBy posting information (e. g. text, images, video) Jobuba is allowed to use this information for own purposes. The grant of rights, the right to display the information on affiliate programs is included for this purpose. The application of data protection law remains unaffected.
9. General liabilityThe Jobuba International Group accepts no responsibility for the content provided by the advertiser of ads or other obligations that come from the area of the advertiser. As far as the Jobuba International Group is exposed due to inappropriate content or other violations of law claims by third parties that are the responsibility of the advertiser, the advertiser exempt Jobuba International Group of all obligations. The exemption also includes the necessary legal costs. Claims for damages against the Jobuba International Group as well as to their legal representatives, executives or other vicarious agents are excluded, unless intentional or grossly negligent act or one of the essential contractual obligations (so-called. Obligations) is violated. This also applies to claims for damages for non-performance, but only insofar as the replacement of indirect or consequential damages is required, unless the liability is based on an assurance that should protect themselves against the risk of such damages. The cardinal obligations are those obligations whose violation would endanger the purpose of the contract and on whose fulfillment must trust the contractors therefore regularly. In case of breach of cardinal duties Jobuba International Group is liable for any culpable conduct of its legal representatives, executive employees or other vicarious agents. The liability of Jobuba International Group is limited to the foreseeable obligations. The above exclusions and limitations will not apply for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, the assumption of a guarantee or a fraudulent concealment of defects by the Jobuba International Group. In any case remain unaffected also a liability under the Product Liability Act and other claims arising from manufacturer's liability. Claims for damages against the Jobuba International Group expire after 12 months from the date on which the claim arose and the creditor becomes aware of them.
10. Data protectionBoth, the Jobuba International Group as well as the advertiser, is obliged to observe the legal data protection regulations when using the Job portal. The job portal works through the exchange of data between those involved persons. Each user agrees to, that personal data can be exchanged between him and the contractor for the purpose of communication and execution of work orders. Under the contractual relationship transmitted and exchanged data will only be processed under the contract purposes of the Jobuba International Group and stored in database of the job portal. Any further use of the data does not take place. Personal data will never be disclosed to third parties.
11. External LinksThe job portal can contain links to external sites. These sites are not under influence of Jobuba International Group, Jobuba assumes no responsibility for their contents. At the same time Jobuba International Group distances itself from any illegal contents of these sites or from hyperlinks referring to such illegal or offensive content.
12. CopyrightThe content and technology of the web portal www.jobuba.com are copyrighted. Without the express written permission of Jobuba International Group, the use of content is - of any kind - prohibited. Infringement leads to liability for damages.
13. OthersGerman law applies
14. JurisdictionKrefeld, Germany
AddressHubertusstraße 203 D - 47798 Krefeld